We started with an observation…
The manufacturing model is broken. Customers spend a tremendous amount of money having their products designed only to find out they can’t be easily manufactured. Factories often want to shoe-horn projects into presses with available capacity and rarely have the exact match of equipment that is ideal for the customer’s application.
We wanted to fix that.
Radius combines U.S. based design, engineering, prototyping and assembly with a global network of specialist component manufacturers in Asia, North America and Europe. This allows us to consider limitless engineering possibilities and match factory capabilities perfectly to each specific component. We bring it all together in the U.S. at our automation, assembly, QA and logistics center which ensures every part is right, every time.
Find out what it’s like to work with Radius
We solve problems:
- Material selection to balance performance & cost.
- Designing for manufacturability.
- Optimizing sealing applications.
- Enhancing performance and reliability.
We build roadmaps:
- Product enhancements & iteration planning.
- Product line expansion.
- Proactively finding cost down improvements.
- Life cycle & obsolescence planning.
We bring ideas to life:
- Engineering concept to production services.
- 360 degree review of design, materials, function, quality, process, manufacturing location and price
- Leverage global capabilities and U.S. engineering and service.
“It’s time to upgrade manufacturing.”
After working with manufacturing factories around the world for over two decades, it was that thought that led to the start of Radius.
We started with a vision for a new type of manufacturing company. One that thought of themselves as a service focused company with people who work as an extension of the customer team. We would be material and process agnostic, enabling us to consider limitless engineering and manufacturing options.
-Kevin Hansen, CEO/Owner